Craft Music Guidelines
Hello, and Welcome to Craft Music!
We hope your time with us will be fruitful, and full of creativity as you learn the language of music!
We’ve drawn up rules of the road regarding scheduling, payment, and the like. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact James at email@example.com.
Email is a great way to get in touch regarding scheduling, lesson material, and general questions about the school; supplemental learning materials are often available electronically. Feel free to contact your respective teacher or our admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lesson Payment: With recurring lessons, the total of the month is due during the payment period: this period starts at the first of the month and ends at your first lesson of the month.
- Payment can be made by PayPal, Venmo, or check.
- You will be invoiced by email on the first of the month.
- An easy way to plan your payment is just hand your teacher a check for the month, on the first lesson of the month. Workshops: payment is due by or on the first session.
- Scheduling, Make-up lessons: We’d like to emphasize that your current time slot is reserved for you and you only. In order to keep you or your child’s learning process effective, and to maintain a thriving studio, we hope that your appointment be kept weekly.
- If there is an extenuating circumstance, please contact us to reschedule your lesson(s) by the beginning of that month.
- If there is an unexpected conflict, the studio requires a 24-hour notice to substitute a makeup lesson for the missed one.
- If the lesson is to be made up, scheduling will be on a case-by-case basis. Typical solutions are: the lengthening of subsequent lessons; a TBA make-up session (during an off-hour, or during the weekend).
- If there is not a 24-hour notice, the lesson will be charged the full fee.
Termination of lessons:
If you choose to discontinue lessons, a 30-day notice is required. Please be sure to notify us one month in advance.
Thank you, and looking forward to working with you!